Indeed a return is missing there.
- [ethereum/go-ethereum] Maybe missing a return statement (#17296)
https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/blob/46d4721519f80074795a0631f5bab875433a1cc6/mobile/ethereum.go#L69 `msg.msg.To` was assigned twice when `address == nil`, the second assignment will cause a crash.
- [ethereum/go-ethereum] missing bin (#16984)
Hi there, OS & Version: Ubuntu Linux 17. i cannot find bin folder from build folder. from the tutorial which i have been watching i should initialize the blockchain by entering this command "/home/go-ethereum/build/bin/geth --datadir~ethereum/net3"
- [ethereum/go-ethereum] Docker run go-ethereum return Error socket hang up (#16961)
Thanks! It works!!!!!
- [ethereum/go-ethereum] Missing bootnode executable on MacOS (#14811)
Is there a workaround for this?
- [ethereum/go-ethereum] function miner.start() return null (#17275)
My hunch is that your starting difficulty is too high (`"difficulty" : "0x02000000"`). Either reduce that to something two orders of magnitude smaller, or consider running a PoA chain if it's a single node.