I have no idea what `geth.js` is. You’ll have to find whoever maintains is and ask. It’s not done by us.
- [ethereum/go-ethereum] GETH Throwing geth closed with code 1 (#16306)
- [ethereum/go-ethereum] Geth SAT Solver mining (#16399)
SAT Solver solves hashs much more effectively than bruteforce. Will a change in the mining mechanism in Geth be considered?
- [ethereum/go-ethereum] Unable to sync with geth 1.8.1 (#16202)
Hi everyone. I did a fresh Mist 0.10 update once it was released a few days ago and it's doing much better now. Still had to wait for a day and a half to download…
- [ethereum/go-ethereum] Make geth felt in error (#15193)
i think this project is remove. got 404 when visit `github.com/Azure/azure-storage-go`.
- [ethereum/go-ethereum] geth --identity invalid memory address (#16405)
panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference [signal SIGSEGV: segmentation violation code=0x1 addr=0x0 pc=0xab4b70] goroutine 87 [running]: github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/eth/filters.(*EventSystem).eventLoop(0xc4201a65c0) /build/ethereum-s2a8_D/ethereum-1.8.2+build12774+xenial/build/_workspace/src/github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/eth/filters/filter_system.go:434 +0x330 created by github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/eth/filters.NewEventSystem /build/ethereum-s2a8_D/ethereum-1.8.2+build12774+xenial/build/_workspace/src/github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/eth/filters/filter_system.go:113 +0x104