There are several typographical errors in the Delegation Design Specification that should be fixed. This PR addresses them.
## Linked issue
## Type of change
— [~] 🐞 Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
— [~] 🛠 New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
— [~] ⚠️ Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
— [x] 🏭 Refactoring that does not change existing functionality but does improve things like code readability, structure etc
— [~] 🔨 New or improved tests for existing code
— [~] ⛑ git-flow chore (backport, hotfix, etc)
## Developer checklist
— [ ] I have read the [style guide](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/blob/develop/docs/style-guide.md) document, and my code follows the code style of this project.
— [ ] If my code deals with exceptions, it follows the [guidelines](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/blob/develop/docs/exceptions.md).
— [ ] I have updated any documentation accordingly, if needed. Documentation changes can be reflected in opening a PR on [cardanodocs.com](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardanodocs.com), amending the inline [Haddock](https://www.haskell.org/haddock/) comments, any relevant README file or one of the document listed in the [docs](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/tree/develop/docs) directory.
## Testing checklist
— [~] I have added tests to cover my changes.
— [~] All new and existing tests passed.
This is a documentation update, hence no tests.
## QA Steps
This PR makes a few small typographical error fixes. Proof-reading them will do.
## Screenshots (if available)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
— Commit Summary —
* [CDEC-147] Draft of Delegation Design Document.
* [CDEC-147] Retrieving staking information
* [CDEC-147] Deprecation notice to section on updating state
* [CDEC-147] Initial merge of incentives and delegation
* [CDEC-147] added png for demonstrating effect of a0
* added list of contributors
* [CDEC-147] remark on pool registration for large stakeholders
* [CDEC-147] Added two comments
* [CDEC-147] updated motivation of a_0 and section on how to choose it
* Merge branch ‘lars/cdec-147’ into philipp/cdec-147
* [CDEC-147] improved diagram on effect of a0
* [CDEC-147] Commented out obsolete section
* Fixes a few typographical errors in the Delegation Design Specification
— File Changes —
M .gitignore (3)
A docs/create_delegation_design_spec.sh (4)
A docs/delegation_design_spec.md (2024)
A docs/rewards.gnuplot (23)
A docs/rewards.png (0)
— Patch Links —