This PR implements a legacy variant of the redemption internal endpoints.
## Linked issue
## Type of change
– [ ] 🐞 Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
– [ ] 🛠 New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
– [ ] ⚠️ Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
– [ ] 🏭 Refactoring that does not change existing functionality but does improve things like code readability, structure etc
– [ ] 🔨 New or improved tests for existing code
– [ ] ⛑ git-flow chore (backport, hotfix, etc)
## Developer checklist
– [ ] I have read the [style guide](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/blob/develop/docs/style-guide.md) document, and my code follows the code style of this project.
– [ ] If my code deals with exceptions, it follows the [guidelines](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/blob/develop/docs/exceptions.md).
– [ ] I have updated any documentation accordingly, if needed. Documentation changes can be reflected in opening a PR on [cardanodocs.com](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardanodocs.com), amending the inline [Haddock](https://www.haskell.org/haddock/) comments, any relevant README file or one of the document listed in the [docs](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/tree/develop/docs) directory.
## Testing checklist
– [ ] I have added tests to cover my changes.
– [ ] All new and existing tests passed.
## QA Steps
## Screenshots (if available)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
— Commit Summary —
* [CO-336] Sketch redemption endpoints
— File Changes —
M wallet-new/cardano-sl-wallet-new.cabal (1)
M wallet-new/src/Cardano/Wallet/API/V1/Internal.hs (13)
A wallet-new/src/Cardano/Wallet/API/V1/Internal/Redemption.hs (47)
M wallet-new/src/Cardano/Wallet/API/V1/Types.hs (28)
— Patch Links —
This post was last modified on July 6, 2018, 2:01 am