## Linked issue
## Type of change
– [ ] 🐞 Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
– [ ] 🛠 New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
– [ ] ⚠️ Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
– [x] 🏭 Refactoring that does not change existing functionality but does improve things like code readability, structure etc
– [ ] 🔨 New or improved tests for existing code
– [ ] ⛑ git-flow chore (backport, hotfix, etc)
## Developer checklist
– [x] I have read the [style guide](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/blob/develop/docs/style-guide.md) document, and my code follows the code style of this project.
– [ ] If my code deals with exceptions, it follows the [guidelines](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/blob/develop/docs/exceptions.md).
– [ ] I have updated any documentation accordingly, if needed. Documentation changes can be reflected in opening a PR on [cardanodocs.com](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardanodocs.com), amending the inline [Haddock](https://www.haskell.org/haddock/) comments, any relevant README file or one of the document listed in the [docs](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/tree/develop/docs) directory.
## Testing checklist
– [ ] I have added tests to cover my changes.
– [x] All new and existing tests passed.
## QA Steps
## Screenshots (if available)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
— Commit Summary —
* [CDEC-423] Reunite orphan Bi instances in delegation
— File Changes —
M block/src/Pos/Block/Types.hs (1)
M delegation/cardano-sl-delegation.cabal (3)
D delegation/src/Pos/Binary/Delegation.hs (25)
M delegation/src/Pos/Delegation/Listeners.hs (1)
M delegation/src/Pos/Delegation/Types.hs (7)
M infra/src/Pos/Infra/Communication/Types/Relay.hs (7)
M lib/src/Pos/Binary.hs (1)
— Patch Links —
This post was last modified on July 6, 2018, 12:31 am