#3008 added the `buildWithBenchmarks` function to `default.nix`, but only enabled it for `cardano-sl-wallet-new`. This enables it for all packages with `benchmark` sections in their cabal file.
## Linked issue
## Type of change
– [~] 🐞 Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
– [~] 🛠 New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
– [~] ⚠️ Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
– [~] 🏭 Refactoring that does not change existing functionality but does improve things like code readability, structure etc
– [x] 🔨 New or improved tests for existing code
– [~] ⛑ git-flow chore (backport, hotfix, etc)
## Developer checklist
– [x] I have read the [style guide](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/blob/develop/docs/style-guide.md) document, and my code follows the code style of this project.
– [x] If my code deals with exceptions, it follows the [guidelines](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/blob/develop/docs/exceptions.md).
– [x] I have updated any documentation accordingly, if needed. Documentation changes can be reflected in opening a PR on [cardanodocs.com](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardanodocs.com), amending the inline [Haddock](https://www.haskell.org/haddock/) comments, any relevant README file or one of the document listed in the [docs](https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/tree/develop/docs) directory.
## Testing checklist
– [~] I have added tests to cover my changes.
– [x] All new and existing tests passed.
## QA Steps
## Screenshots (if available)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
— Commit Summary —
* [CDEC-370] Enable benchmarks for all packages with benchmarks
— File Changes —
M default.nix (4)
— Patch Links —
This post was last modified on June 13, 2018, 6:46 pm